King’s League: Odyssey – iOS Launch

klo_launch_blog_banner

Greetings!

Our blog has been rather quiet, many apologies for that! We’ve been busy with the development of a few games. In fact, we still are, but I’m here to to announce the launch of King’s League: Odyssey on the iOS!

A follow-up to the browser version of The King’s League: Odyssey, more features will be included in this mobile version. The browser version limited the content we wanted to include, so we made sure to include everything we could into this one! Of course, players wanted to bring the Legaue on-the-go, and we have been more than happy to make that happen!

What’s new you ask? Read on to find out!

Upgrades: Visuals & Features

HD upgrades for the League!

HD upgrades for the League!

First things first, the League will be presented in high definition graphics, looking crisper than ever on your screens! A few interfaces have also been updated to be more friendly on mobile, and in terms of overall gameplay and navigation.

Along with the update of visuals, a video has taken the place of the pre-game narration! Due to size limitations, we couldn’t include it in the browser version. Do watch it after launching the game on your device!

Unique Characters & Team Personalization

Team emblems, unique and premium characters.

Team emblems, unique and premium characters.

For those who have played the browser version and wished that your name will be displayed on the leaderboard instead – you’ve got it! A handful of team emblems have also been included for you to choose from.

A new lineup of classes have been added as well, in the forms of unique characters and dungeon masters. The premium classes (Phantom, Battle Mage, Champion) from the browser version of the game will be available as well along with five new ones.

Dungeons With Dragons

klo_launch_image03

With new dungeons come new enemies!

Besides quests and sieges, you can now venture into mysterious dungeons. Each dungeon has a different boss and visually different enemies. We couldn’t include more enemy visuals in the browser version, but they’ll be present in this one. Watch out for the cultists and little dragons!

Some of you have asked if the game will be available on Andriod.
The answer is yes! We prioritized iOS first because of familiarity on technical issues, but we will find time to get the League onto other platforms in due time.

Promotional Launch Price

Upon its release, the game will be sold at a special price of $1.99! It will resume its original price of $2.99 after 22 November 2013.

For more information, do drop by the King’s League: Odyssey official site over at http://thekingsleague.com. To follow updates on Twitter, look up the #kingsleaguemobile hashtag or follow our account @kurechii.

If you are looking to review the game, do let us know! You can download the press kit here.
Do drop us a message if you have any other questions related to the game as well.

23 Comments

Got something to say? Feel free, I want to hear from you! Leave a Comment

1. Orson says:

You’ve probably already answered this a million times, but will this new content ever make its way to the browser premium version?

• kurechief says: (Author)

We haven’t answered this yet, in fact! But no, the updated content will not be moved to the browser version. The browser version’s premium content does hold some of the content available in this mobile version though!

2. Carlos Gant says:

Great game, the IOS version is awesome. THANKS YOU!

3. Lewis m says:

Are you going to include iCloud game saves in a future update? Sucks not having my game available across all my devices :(

• kurechief says: (Author)

Apologies for the late reply! We won’t be including the iCloud save as it will take up a lot of resources (we only have so much manpower at the moment), very sorry about that! :(

4. Adrian says:

Purchased one this morning, installed on my iPad. Very interesting to play! Nice!

Q: Does this support sync between multiple devices (maybe thru Game Center)? I want to play it on both my iPhone and iPad..

Thanks!

• Ywei says:

Thanks for your support! :D

A: The game does not support iCloud sync at the moment. We might look into it in the future, but no promises. Currently, we are focusing on fixing bugs and adding more in-game features.

5. Sevo says:

Awesome game, but keeps on crashing on first gen iPad Mini iOS 7.0.4 :(

• kurechief says: (Author)

Thanks. We’ve already released a patch to fix crashes on most newer devices. Do update if you have yet to do so :)

6. Aser says:

Hi! I purchased this game 2 weeks ago and I love it! The new content in the mobile version keeps me occupied and entertained. However, it continually crashes and I have to start from the save after being the the city league. The crashes are really bothering me, and I am not sure if it’s my idevice (I play on the iPod 4th generation iOS 5.1.1). I tried restoring, and respringing and unfortunately, the crashes still remain. I checked the game reviews on the AppStore and it seems that I’m not the only one with this problem. If possible, can this be fixed, maybe in a new update? Thank you so much for this amazing game! :)

• Ywei says:

Hello there!
      Thanks for playing! We do know of the crashes, and are already working to fix them. Many apologies for that.

We’ll be releasing an update soon to fix the crashes along with some minor bugs. It will also include a revamped and more convenient Battlethon flow, and also change Monthly saves to Weekly saves instead.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience! Thanks for playing, and do look out for the update!

7. RenegadeZero says:

Im on ios 6.something with an ipod touch 4gen and it crashes when i try to purchase new players for my team, when skip that crash, it crashes before i even start the first match of the of the first league. My friend uses ios7 and has only crased once in 2 days. Please fix these crashes or i wont play and will probavly give it an honest review thats are not very good

8. KingLeagueLover says:

Have you guys released a patch yet!?! I also play on 4th gen Ipod, and this is driving me crazy.

• kurechief says: (Author)

Hello, we released patch 1.1 awhile back. It is also noted on the app page that it is compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 and higher.

• KingLeagueLover says:

Oh…. well then, that really stinks. I’d love it if you found a way to make it work on Ipod touch 4. D:

9. TKL ODYSSEY Fanatic says:

How do you unlock the truth or dare dungeon, this is the only thing I haven’t unlocked in the game and I want to beat it before challinging the king. Right now I’m bored because all I can do are easy quests and train. HOW DO I UNLOCK THIS PLEASE HELP?!?!

10. SolarLoki says:

I need help, every time I try to restore my premium purchases on mobile the game crashes could someone help fix this possibly?

• kurechief says: (Author)

Hello, please email us at hello [at] kurechii [dot] com with your device details, and any other details you could provide. We’ll assist you from thereon. Thanks!

11. Luke says:

Hey, I’ve played the whole game through on armorgames, and I recently downloaded it onto my ipad. Do the quest monthly income rewards carry over in the iOS version as well? I beat it with 50/54 quests and didn’t have any when I started a new game in a different save slot. Thanks!